- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that National Crete does not own or control, or to people that National Crete does not employ or manage, including without limitation, any National Crete affiliates or business partners.
Information Collection and Use
- National Crete collects personally identifiable information when you contact National Crete for inquiries, when you use certain National Crete services.
- When you write to National Crete , we ask for your name, email address and phone number along with other details. Once you send us this information, you are not anonymous to us. National Crete automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address.
- National Crete uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain services, improve our services, conduct research, and to contact you about new updates or for service announcements or administrative messages relating to the National Crete ' service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
National Crete will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
National Crete will not share personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people unless we have your consent to share this information and only in the following circumstances:
- We reasonably believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required or permitted by law;
- We respond to warrants, subpoenas, court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who, as part of their job, we believe need to come into contact with that information to provide service to you.
- Our hosting services have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information.
- National Crete may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
Contracts in English
It is the express wish of the parties that this document and any related documents be drawn up and executed in English.
Last Updated: May 15th, 2009